After a almost a week on Google Fi I'm going to T-Mobile. Being a Google fanboy I was hoping for a better experience that never materialized.
- First my wife's iPhone voicemail never worked like on ATT
- Second, I'm only receiving some of my incoming calls as I have google hangouts on multiple devices and they all ring except the phone.
- third, just last night I read that WiFi is counted in the data used.
- The cost of Fi for 2 phones is $135 plus tax; where the T-Mobile cost is $120 tax included.
- T-Mobile does not charge for Nextflix and gives you some Gogo air time, and international is still dirt cheap.