The lease on both cars is about 4 months away and so the search continues... Yesterday we drove a Maxda CX-9. Mazda was on my list of cars to test and now that I have put some real miles on the car I'm taking it off depending on how the others compare just on my experience.
- car handles nice
- the CX-9 has a 3rd row seating but only for the smallest people
- the console was OK but kinda confusing for a first time user. NAV was useless
- not that I'm a smoker but the lighter socket is good for IQ power and the included 2 port usb was trickle slow to charge our phones.
- the worst was the sound insulation... I heard everything that came off the tires
- the front seats were very fighter jet like
CX-9 is just not a car I would be comfortable with.