"Every project we do we ask a series of questions"
- does the project excite us? (projects can last for years)
- will it be fun? (will it be fun for everyone involved)
- will the project build our reputation? (will it take me closer to my ultimate goal)
- will we have creative control? (not the customer; not that we do not want to do our best work for them)
- do we have time? (no overtime)
any no then we do not do the project
The last question that we ask is "will we make money?". Driven by sales not projects.