Some feature recommendations for the ion company.
- The snap(s) must be waterproof so they can go to a water park or a community pool
- if you want to break into the selfie market you need a forward facing camera which presupposes you need a bigger battery
- Stabilization seems to be going to be moving to the desktop but the smartphone app should have that feature too
- while Google's youtube editor is passable Google's photo editor with album maker is much better. Having that feature in the snap app would be useful
- a simple remote trigger would be nice but not necessary
- since they have BT and wifi a mesh would be interesting. I was recently on a camping trip. We were 40 people and we had a well defined outdoor kitchen area. a number of sync'd cameras mounted in trees could have captured some fun shots (not sure this would be an ongoing setup)