My complaints included WiFi speed, battery life, filesystems were not merged.
This year I purchased a Sandisk Connect 128GB.
My initial impressions were ok, however, in the end I was pretty disappointed.
- If I set a password it could be reset without erasing the data.
- Data is in the clear regardless of the password so if I took possession of a drive I can see the data.
- Connect and data is in the clear
- No Hidden SSID so when I was in an airplane or hotel I was subject to hackers
- Limited power about 2hrs streaming
- Could not use as travel router as I tried to use it to setup my ChromeCast in my hotel.
Overall not a great experience.