It's April 30th 2013 and so it's car buying season. But here is the advice I wish someone had given me.
- buy the car do not lease
- buy the car with the most accessories but not all the accessories
- get the car with the DVD entertainment system from the factory
- Get the van like an Odyssey and skit the SUV
- we are way over out 15K miles our year
- there is an ROI value that is calculated based on accessories. Too many accessories and the formular degrades.
- The after-market DVD entertainment system is crap, not integrated into the car properly, uses RF instead of AUX, no zone control, a different warranty altogether and needs to be in working order to satisfy the lease.
- The van is just so much easier. It becomes a real people mover. The car seat in the SUV turns your 8 passenger Volvo into a 3 seater. Car seats are wider than you think.
*sigh* anyone else with a bright idea?