I've been cleaning my desk and so I need to make my undesirable knives go away. I have a box an so they are officially away. In my first pass all but one is a folder. Many suck so bad I wouldn't even pay the postage or even try to recycle them. Here they are:
- The Ganzo blade finally took an edge but the blade is starting to get wobbly. I'm not going to even play with that. Someone will get hurt.
- The black HK has a nice action and lock but the size and shape of the blade makes the serrated edge a pain in the ass.
- The CRKT KISS is just crapy quality
- The CRKT Squid is nice all around except the edge. The Hallow grind sucks.
- The Pazoda2 is too small for anything... anything that small and I'm going SAK Classic SD
- Promithi's quality is the worst. I'm not sure it makes a good bottle opener since there are so many other ways to do that.
What remains is two SAK SDs, a SAK Hunter Pro, and a SAK Farmer. At the moment the Farmer is my favorite except that I need a toothpick but it's not absolute. It is funny that that which remains are only SAK.
They make a good knife and I want more.
SAK = Swiss Army Knife - usually manufactured by Victorinox